Chevrons to your designs to order
Chevron production - is one of the services available from our company. It is in demand not only amongst various organisations, but also amongst individuals wishing to purchase an original accessory. These items are usually attached to outerwear, most often on the sleeve or chest. The most durable and of good quality are chevrons made by machine embroidery technology: they do not fade due to ultraviolet light, they are not afraid of moisture, temperature differences, they are not deformed after long period of wearing. These products can be purchased from us with delivery in St. Petersburg and the region.
Who is contacting us?
The service is most often ordered by representatives of the following structures:
- Security agencies (army, police, EMERCOM, Cossack formations, etc.)
- Civil society organisationsThe police and other security agencies (e.g. various security companies, the Russian Railways) are required to wear uniforms.
- Educational institutions (schools, colleges, student KVN teams, etc.)
- Sports teams.
Ordering chevrons is also popular with people organising a hobby club. These include bikers, paintball and airsoft fans, reenactors, role-players and many others. Often, original emblems are also ordered by subcultures, where such an element is an important component of the image (e.g. fans of the musical style Industrial or Neue Deutsche Harte).
These accessories are also often purchased by people wishing to create an original style, to demonstrate their tastes in a particular field or simply to give a gift. Whereas in the military and civilian sectors the design of the insignia is standardised, the product for private use can be of any design. Modern technology makes it possible to create the most detailed accessory of superb quality.
Special manufacturing features
Before production begins, you must decide on the chevron design, materials and method of fixing: the timing and cost of production depend on this. At our company, you can order production according to a standard design or to a personal sketch, including one developed by our designers.
The creation process involves the following steps:
- Scheme formationThe software is used to create the image to be embroidered.
- Edgebanding with gold or silver silk thread.
- Transferring the main chevron components. It can be an image, a stylised logo, a pattern, an inscription or other symbols.
- Attaching the elementsThe product will be attached to the garment.
The base of the accessory is usually made from cloth, in some cases nylon or even leather is used. Machine embroidered designs have a high density of threads, so that the image remains bright for a long time and is clearly legible, even from a distance. The chevrons are hard-wearing, can withstand rough handling and do not require special care.
Depending on the shape, size of the product and exactly where it is to be placed, the following types of fixings can be selected:
- Stitching. This is the most reliable method where the chevron is almost impossible to accidentally tear off. This is usually the method of choice when ordering products for uniformed services and government departments. The insignia can be sewn on either by hand or with a sewing machine.
- Thermal film. Heat tape is applied to the reverse side and the accessory is applied to the garment and treated with a hot press to hold it in place.
- Velcro fastener. It allows the chevron to be easily detached and reattached. This method is usually chosen when creating insignia for sports teams, advertising logos, biker club patches and promotional materials.
Our company offers chevrons to order in St. Petersburg on very favourable terms. We use modern equipment for embroidery, due to which we can produce any quantity in a short time, from a single item up to many thousands of items. We can produce standard chevrons for uniformed services and the civil service, as well as personalised items with a three-dimensional design, metallised threads or luminous elements. Any number of products can be ordered with delivery in St. Petersburg and the region. We have the lowest price because you do not overpay intermediaries when you come to us.
"Autovaz - 105x50 mm. Programme - 500 p. Price - 83.75 r./each.
"Autra_g" - 120×50 mm. Programme - 500 p. Cost - 90.53 r./each.
"Auver_sp" - 310×150 mm. Programme - 500 p. Product - 216.19 p/each.
"Psk_g" - 140×80 mm. Programme price - 500 r. Cost - 133.73 r./each.
"Golik" - 120×60 mm. Programme with surname - 500 p.p. Subsequent development of the programme with a change of surname - 150 p/piece.
"Soopku" - 94×94 mm. Programme 600 p. Cost - 253.06 r./each.
Please note that we do not repair clothes!
We make patches (chevrons) and embroider on garments according to a sketch provided. If you ask us to fix a 'hole' in your garment by patting it up with something, we can't do that.
For our work to be successful and in a short space of time, a sketch is needed and it is advisable to have the product itself on hand. Then it's easier to see whether it's possible to embroider the garment in the place specified by the customer. If everything coincides with our specifications, then we take over the design and make a pilot copy. At this stage you can change the colour of the thread, location. The size and elements of the pattern change for an additional fee. It is therefore important, at the discussion stage, to establish the exact size of the image. After the design phase, the pieces are sent to the machine.
We can customise workwear with designs of any complexity - from an employee's name to a beautiful logo for your company.
If you want to create a uniform style, order polo shirts in the company colours for all employees. They can be decorated on the chest and with the company slogan on the collar. Traditional badges can be replaced with your beautiful logo, the employee's name and specialisation. Such inscriptions are usually created with metallic - gold or silver - threads. Such a shape creates uniformity, beauty, and corporate style!