Embroidery on workwear
The logo is the most important style element that suits any company. It can be in the form of a design or an inscription. Embroidery on workwear is one of the services of the embroidery factory Zig Zag Ltd. It includes not only the professional application of logos on workwear, but also as advertising of your brand. Due to the development of corporate culture, workwear with the logo is becoming increasingly popular. Representatives of any sphere, it is always easier to recognize when their uniforms are marked with the logo. This is very convenient and the right thing to do!
Work uniforms should have special markings that can be applied using embroidery machines and quality threads, giving the product durability.
- High definition and brightness. A variety of colour palettes make it possible to create an eye-catching item that will catch the colourful look and make it stand out from the competition. The machine makes the stitches look smooth and beautiful.
- Attention to detail. It can be used to create a very precise layout with fine details and interesting subjects.
- Carefulness when embroidering. Our employees are professionals in their field. The machine is checked before work and the process is fully controlled, so the finished product is a one hundred per cent copy of the sketch. The design can be transferred to the fabric exactly as it appears in the picture.
- Durability. The embroidery will not warp, will not fade in the sun and will not shed when washed.
- Wear resistance. Working with special high-quality threads produces a high-quality image that is UV-resistant and retains its colour after washing.
- The patch is resistant to temperature fluctuations. The product retains its appearance for a long time and does not deteriorate even when in contact with industrial liquids.
- No deformation. When sewing, the looms do not constrict the fabric of the work suits and the integrity of the garment is fully retained.
Customer feedback on our work
What workwear can be embroidered on
You can order workwear with a company logo, but it can also be done in the form of a regular patchThere are a number of advantages to this option. In the event that there are plans to move it on another item of clothing, you can simply detach it and sew it onto the new item. The patch itself will not be damaged. We use German threads from the leading manufacturer Gunold. With proper care and adherence to certain rules of care, it will last much longer than the item itself. Below you will find a list of garments that are embroidered on.
Cost of embroidery on workwear
The cost of the work is calculated individually for each client. The price depends on the size and complexity of the design, the threads used and the number of pieces. With a print run of 100 pieces or more, the price is reduced. We sew on the clothes provided.
Let's understand the pricing system. We decided to collect in one place the logos we have already designed and embroidered. Here are 6 concrete examples of how the design can be applied. Their cost, programme price and production time.
"Amko" - The work is in size - 250x117 mm. Programme - 650 RUB. Item cost - 465.57 RUB/each. For 20 pcs. we need 2-3 days, 100 pcs. - 4-5 working days.
"Antar_s" - Size - 280x134 mm. Programme development - 500 roubles. Product - 258.25 roubles/each.
"Bilai_f" - The work is in size - 137x39 mm. Programme will cost - 600 RUB. Price of the product - 150.27 RUB/each.
"Ametun" - Blended fabric pattern. Size - 317x145 mm. The cost of the programme is from 500 roubles. Product price - 305.73 rubles/each. Production of 20 pcs. - 2-3 days. Party of 100 pieces. 4-5 working days.
"1kanal" - Size - 73x51 mm. Programme - 400 roubles. Product price - 80.20 roubles/each. Party of 20 pcs. - 2-3 days. Work from 100 pcs. - 4-5 dn.
"Bravo - Size - 216x124 mm. Programme costs 600 roubles. Product price - 313.61 RUB/each. Manufacture time 20 pcs. 2-3 days, 100 pc. - 4-5 working. days.
Please note that we do not repair clothes!
We offer a logo service and embroidery on garments according to a sketch provided. If you ask us to fix a 'hole' in your garment by patting it up with something, we can't do it.
How to enquire
To submit an application, you need the initial sketch image or a logo. You can come with a ready-made sketch or simply describe your idea to us, on the basis of which our programmer will create a programme for the embroidery machine. We then send the algorithm to the programmed embroidery machine. If you want us to order your own branded jumpsuits, waistcoats or aprons from our wholesale suppliers, you should contact our manager to discuss the details! You can find detailed step-by-step instructions under "Order embroidery"!
For our work to be successful and in a short space of time, you need a sketch and preferably the product itself. Then it's easier to see whether it's possible to workwear embroidery to a location specified by the customer. If everything matches our specifications, we take over the design and make a pilot copy. At this stage it is possible to change the colour of the thread, the location. The size and elements of the pattern change for an additional fee. It is therefore important, at the negotiation stage, to establish accurate image size. After the design phase, the products are sent to the machine.
We can customise workwear with designs of any complexity - from an employee's name to a beautiful logo for your company.
If you want to create a uniform style, order polo shirts in the company colours for all employees. They can be decorated on the chest and with the company slogan on the collar. Traditional badges can be replaced with your beautiful logo, the employee's name and specialisation. Such inscriptions are usually created with metallic - gold or silver - threads. Such a shape creates uniformity, beauty, and corporate style!