Tailor-made patches in St. Petersburg
Insignia - is a popular category of accessory that can be used not only as a badge of identification but also as decoration. They are usually attached to clothing, most often to the chest or back. Models serving to identify the social status or position of the owner, his affiliation to any structure, may be paired: one piece is placed in front, the second - in the back. To order the production of patches in St. Petersburg is possible in our company. We use machine embroidery technology, we can make a single copy with a unique design and mass production for a large organization.
Classification of products is possible according to several criteria:
- Dimensions. Products come in small, medium, large and extra large. The last option is usually used for the back and takes up the majority of the jacket's surface area. The small patch can be placed on the chest or sleeve.
- Purpose. The patch can be fitted to uniforms or civilian clothing, sports games equipment, military-historical re-enactments, volunteer uniforms, etc. Not only the appearance depends on this, but also the strictness of the design requirements.
- Design. Most often, the items are a simple or stylised inscription, in some cases customers order an embroidered logo or emblem. For civilian and law enforcement agencies, the design is standardised, while in the case of an unusual model for private use, it is limited only by the customer's imagination. Very often, the symbolism of the chosen political movement, public organisation or creative association to which the owner belongs is used.
Materials and application methods
This accessory can be made on several types of fabric, including satin, gabardine, satin and twill. The materials differ in appearance and texture, e.g. satin is quite smooth and very dense, while gabardine fabric is finely textured and embossed. Additionally, metallised threads, fluorescent inks and other materials are often used to create unusual designs. This looks particularly original when combined with a convex ornamentation of the product.
The differences also apply to the method of attachment. Most often, the patch is attached to the garment using hot glue or Velcro. The first option involves ironing the garment with a hot iron to ensure adhesion of the glue. In the second, a fleece backing is sewn onto the fabric and the patch is attached to the back with Velcro. The main advantage of the latter method is that the mark can be quickly removed if necessary and reapplied just as quickly.
How much does the service cost?
The price of an order varies depending on a number of factors:
- Dimensions. If the accessory has non-standard dimensions, it will cost more to make.
- Design features. If you bring your own layout, you don't have to order design from specialists, which will save you money.
- Number of copies. The larger the batch, the lower the unit cost becomes.
- Additional costs. These include delivery outside St Petersburg, design from scratch and other procedures.
Check the price list for an approximate cost of the service. Our manager will let you know the exact amount once we have agreed on all the details.
"Autovaz - 105x50 mm. Programme - 500 p. Price - 83.75 r./each.
"Autra_g" - 120×50 mm. Programme - 500 p. Cost - 90.53 r./each.
"Auver_sp" - 310×150 mm. Programme - 500 p. Product - 216.19 p/each.
"Psk_g" - 140×80 mm. Programme price - 500 r. Cost - 133.73 r./each.
"Golik" - 120×60 mm. Programme with surname - 500 p.p. Subsequent development of the programme with a change of surname - 150 p/piece.
"Soopku" - 94×94 mm. Programme 600 p. Cost - 253.06 r./each.
Please note that we do not repair clothes!
We embroider garments according to a sketch provided. If you ask us to fix a "hole" in a garment by patching it with something, we are unable to do so.
For our work to be successful and in a short space of time, a sketch is needed and it is advisable to have the product itself on hand. Then it's easier to see whether it's possible to embroider the garment in the place specified by the customer. If everything coincides with our specifications, then we take over the design and make a pilot copy. At this stage you can change the colour of the thread, location. The size and elements of the pattern change for an additional fee. It is therefore important, at the discussion stage, to establish the exact size of the image. After the design phase, the pieces are sent to the machine.
We can customise workwear with designs of any complexity - from an employee's name to a beautiful logo for your company.
If you want to create a uniform style, order polo shirts in the company colours for all employees. They can be decorated on the chest and with the company slogan on the collar. Traditional badges can be replaced with your beautiful logo, the employee's name and specialisation. Such inscriptions are usually created with metallic - gold or silver - threads. Such a shape creates uniformity, beauty, and corporate style!