Victorian charm embroidery: rules for working from the pattern
Few people know that Victorian charm embroidery bears the symbol. If you feel skilled at hand, by embroidering an image of your home as part of a scheme, you can expect to get closer to the dream that is your own home's desire. Let's take a closer look at what it means to embroider 'Victorian charm'.
Embroidery scheme tips
The first advice after embroiderers is to start only on the fourteenth lunar day. If it doesn't matter, you can't follow this advice. Not all craftsmen are inclined to invest in sacred embroidery. For those who choose to heed the advice, be sure to buy a special calendar that lists all the days of the lunar renewal. Its first day is a new moon and the last day is a full moon.
The most interesting thing you can do with the Victorian Charm embroidery system is to change some of the elements in it. For example, you can put your heart's desires and promises into the work. In this way, you have the opportunity to do the following:
- Bright bulbs are embroidered on the windows of the house. So I make a profit. Some embroiderers complement the windows with potted flowers or images of standing children;
- if you think there are too many floors in the programme, which increases the time taken to work, omit the floor. But don't forget that the number three has a special religious meaning;
- The Victorian Charm embroidery involves the image of cats in the pattern. They can be replaced by other animals, such as dogs, on request;
- how to embroider the front door is not a controversial question. In terms of ancient Chinese teachings, the door is best represented by the colour red, and it is advisable to keep it open. This sign means that if a person cannot change their residence, they should paint the door red. Then things will get better, both in the family and at work. For those who do not believe in such superstitions, you can only embroider the 'Victorian charm' as originally depicted;
- It is up to you to decide what colour embroidery thread and canvas to use.
As we were able to see, Victorian Charm embroidery is more than just a job, it's a ritual that experienced handymen will appreciate. Between them they have called this painting 'the witch's house'. Maybe everyone tries to follow all the guidelines exactly. The programme of work is quite large, so the embroidery will not be quick, but on the contrary, it will take up a lot of your personal time. This is because you have to pay attention to the design of the small details.
If we look at the system, you can imagine all the legacies. And to give you a clear view of how to embroider a Victorian charm, here's an interesting video to show you all the nuances of this craft.